WHAT DO YOU CHARGE
- Our fees begin @ $125 and depend upon the NUMBER of Musicians requested and the LOCATION of the
Special Event .
DO YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR PAY-PAL?
DO I RESERVE A DATE & TIME?
will typically send you a Confirmation Contract and request a nominal Deposit ($100 - $150) to RESERVE
your Special Date & Time.
DO YOU PLAY FOR OUTDOOR WEDDINGS?
- YES! Outdoor Garden Marriage Ceremonies are our Specialty!
- We all play accoustical
instruments, & have a portable electric keyboard which we use often outdoors as an accompaniment.
DO YOU WEAR?
- We usually dress in our Professional
Symphony All-Black attire.
- Outdoor Weddings in
the summer may require cooler Professional attire.
WHAT HAPPENS IF ONE OF YOUR MUSICIANS GETS SICK OR CAN'T PLAY?
- Houston String Music has 24 Professional Musicians playing
Cello, String Bass, Viola, Violin, Vocal, Piano, Trumpet, Flute, Oboe, English Horn, Bagpipes, Trombone, Harp, Guitar, &
Steel Drums all of whom play together on a regular basis.
- We have no problem substituting players.
CAN YOU SEND US A RECORDING OF YOUR PLAYING OR CAN I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO
HEAR YOU PLAY?
- When someone sends
you a recording, you have
no idea WHO is actually playing.
- We have listened to
some of these CD's which are floating around, and (no surprise) they all sound like the same group!
receive HUNDREDS of requests for recordings per year.
- We are able to record our playing,
of course, but to send out several hundred Demo tapes or CD's per year is impossible. Often, prospective
clients are able to 'hear' us play at another Special Event.
- Our reference list includes many
'clients' as well as musical leaders in our community.
- Our practice sessions are not usually open to the public as they are held on-the- lake where we go for
recreation & relaxation.
- We understand your wanting to hear us play, of course and have
often played over-the-phone for people while we are practicing.
HOW DO WE KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR OUR DATE & TIME?
- When you make your initial inquiry, we check our Engagement Calendar immediately
and will get back with you within 24-48 hours.
- However, we obviously 'CANNOT
HOLD' the Date
& Time for you at this point (see below).
WE INQUIRED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ABOUT HAVING YOU PLAY FOR OUR WEDDING
IN MARCH BUT NOW YOU TELL US THAT YOU HAVE SCHEDULED OTHER WEDDINGS ON OUR DAY. WHY?
- To avoid disappointment, we explained with your initial inquiry, we cannot hold
open your Date & Time without your Confirmation Contract and a nominal Deposit of $100-$150.
- We are flexible and able to work
with you but you need to confirm your Date & Time as soon as possible!